One week until USCOTS
I interrupt my break from blogging to remind you that the 2021 U.S. Conference on Teaching Statistics (USCOTS) begins in just one week! I am eagerly looking forward to this virtual conference, which will feature many session on the theme of “Expanding Opportunities.” I hope that you’ll join me, my co-program chair Kelly McConville, and hundreds of other teachers of statistics at USCOTS from Mon June 28 – Thur July 1.
You can follow these links to learn more:
- main USCOTS page (here)
- conference program (here)
- welcome video from Kelly and me* (here)
- video introduction to Gather, one of the conference platforms, in addition to Zoom (here)
- musical invitation to participate in USCOTS (here)
- Post #76, titled Strolling into serendipity (here)
- Post #93, titled Twenty-one questions about USCOTS 2021 (here)
* This one was not nearly as traumatic to produce as my very first video, which I wrote about in post #63 (here).